top of page


Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign

OUR CARTS meets the basic requirements, AND you’re WELL on your way to getting a legal status. THERE'S NOTHING ELSE to do.

They have the recommended speed, visibility and safety (mirrors, windshield and seat belts). This is to keep yourself, passengers, and other drivers on the road safe.

Things to Be Aware of When You’re Driving on Public Roads:

You Need Insurance, You Must Be at least 21 Years Old to Drive, Certificate of Registration, Driver’s License and Tag and Slow-Moving Vehicle Sign.

Now you must Check Your Local Laws For Specific Requirements

* For Street Legal, add $795 on current price.

bottom of page